Browns to hire Norv Turner as OC

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Browns to hire Norv Turner as OC

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:42 pm

So, the Browns moved to get Norv Turner as their OC while the Raiders interviewed Martz. SMH. What is going on in Oakland?

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Browns to hire Norv Turner as OC

Postby R8ers4evr » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:36 pm

just posted my thread... interviewed martz and saunders... interviews set up with trestman and jaguars assistant HC/qb coach greg olsen... i hope we get saunders or trestman... i wouldnt be pissed with martz... just not as happy as the other 2... and if we get olsen, i wont be pleased... how do u have interseted in jax assistant hc after a 2-14 season and qb coach of henne and gabbert?... i mean mayb it wasnt his fault for gabbert... but the playcalling wasnt that great was it????

Im a thinker. Im always right. Im all that matters. Then i woke up and realized im not a girl.

R8ers4evr
The Mercs
The Mercs

Re: Browns to hire Norv Turner as OC

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:15 pm

For what it's worth, apparently RM asked to meet with Norv, but he said no. Sadly, this is what happens when you have a HC with little-to-no experience, who has not worked his way up as a coordinator, and who appears to be in way over his head after a terrible season.

It is laughable/tragic that DA is getting another season while Jackson was let go after a much more successful season under, arguably, more trying circumstances.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum