Huff DHB Tollefson CUT

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Huff DHB Tollefson CUT

Postby R8ers4evr » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:08 pm

just got an alert on my phone from the ESPN app that huff, dhb, and tollefson have been cut... saw dhb coming... tollefson maybe... but huff i didnt see happening. wow.

Im a thinker. Im always right. Im all that matters. Then i woke up and realized im not a girl.

R8ers4evr
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Huff DHB Tollefson CUT

Postby blancanieve » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:35 pm

R8ers4evr wrote:just got an alert on my phone from the ESPN app that huff, dhb, and tollefson have been cut... saw dhb coming... tollefson maybe... but huff i didnt see happening. wow.

We also lost Wheeler to miami

blancanieve
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby R8ers4evr » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 pm

ya kno... i was a big fan of wheeler last year... but to me... he seemed like a false positive... he made plays and was always in on the action... but it always seemed he did it 5 yards down the field... almost like tyvon branch... dont get me wrong. im a fan of branch. but feel hes overpaid. he has a ton of tackles every year. but is a liability in coverage, and rarely gets int's... and a safety shouldnt lead the team in tackles UNLESS the front 7 sucks... which happens to be the case with us. i was actually hoping branch would take about 4-5 million a year. and if im not mistaken hes at about 7??

as to wheeler. he had FF and FR... but fr to me is a matter of right place right time. you cant say a guy is a stud cuz he recovers a fumble that another player forced... his FF..... i cant argue... but dont forget. wheeler shined on a bad colts team, then for a bad raiders team... im still not a believer that he is sum1 we could build our defense around... i guess time will tell tho... i was actually hoping we'd get dannell ellerbe or rey maulauga for MLB... although maulauga is gonna be only a 2down player. hes a major upgrade over everybody we've had in the middle since... the super bowl???

Im a thinker. Im always right. Im all that matters. Then i woke up and realized im not a girl.

R8ers4evr
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Pridenpoise » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:45 pm

I for one am glad to see that we finally got rid of DHB. I watched that draft and I can't tell you how pissed I was when they took DHB over Crabtree. But let's face it all of us raider fans are used to draft day fuck ups. As for Huff he was a decent player but we need an upgrade at the position, and I heard he wouldn't take a pay cut. I think we can pick up some decent DBs and a safety in free agency. I only hope Reggie doesn't wait until there is nothing left but table scraps.

Pridenpoise
Rookie
Rookie

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

More dead money to deal with.

Also, Browns are signing Desmond Bryant.

How the fuck are we going to field a team?

1-15 in 2013. Mark it down.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:00 am

Unbelievable.. just unbelievable.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby RF34 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:36 am

The Phins gave Wheeler a big contract as well (5yr/$26mil). Teams spending like they got paid and their tax refund on the same day...

I win!

RF34
MVP
MVP

Postby snakebuck » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:06 am

I'm telling you guys, Reggie is rebuilding this team. We're going to suck even worse this year and will probably get first pick in the 2014's Draft. Reggie is cleaning house and building his own team. I'm okay with this. I'm so used to fucking losing every year...what's another year to two? If Reggie does this right, we can compete again. But for now, we're going to lose.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby R8ers4evr » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 am

Johnyy fckin football.... Lol jk. Ill b pissed if we are number 1 pick... Specially if Johnny manziel doesn't come out (like luck did to Carolina)... But anyways. Can't blame the raiders. The contacts dez Bryant n Philip Wheeler got are ridiculous! Way overpaid! Miami and Cleveland will regret those deals. Dez wasn't even a fulltime player until injuries and to me didn't stand out. And Wheeler was playing great on two terrible teams... Not convinced they are worth the money they got... But we'll see

R8ers4evr
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:16 am

Snake I'm going to have to disagree with you. All Reggie's doing is burning this team down to the waterline. There's very little left on defense. We have no CBs, no FS, no OLBs (and soon no MLBs), no DTs and no pass rush.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum