DeSean Jackson agrees to terms with Redskins

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: DeSean Jackson agrees to terms with Redskins

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:49 am

RAIDERS wrote:I doubt the raiders would have signed him based on that LAPD report even if he didn't sign with the sorry ass redskins. I hate that team, I always have. Snyder is an idiot fan/owner

And yet they won their division and went to the playoffs in 2012 while all our sorry-ass guys sat on their couches and watched. Meanwhile Reggie built a piece of shit that should have been put out of its misery after game 4 or 5.

Orakpo and Kerrigan are the most feared pass rush duo in the league. They have some good ballers at Safety and Hall is still more than solid at CB. RG3 is dangerous as hell, especially now that he'll be 100%. Trent Williams anchors that left side like a boss. Snyder has done a great job drafting talent like Alfred Morris, and now signing Jackson to make their passing game better than just legitimate, and Garcon has never exactly been a slouch.

You have your fuckin head screwed on backwards when it comes to this shit man. To you losing is the right way to go and winning is something to be sneered at. It's fuckin bizarre, especially coming from a Raiders fan.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby Del » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:25 am

DR your spot on about Streater. My question is, where the fuck is Ford? Dude was straight up un coverable.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:25 am

Del wrote:DR your spot on about Streater. My question is, where the fuck is Ford? Dude was straight up un coverable.

He just signed with the Jets. In regards to what happened to him in Oakland, it's the same answer - coaching. Ford, McFadden, etc., all had their best years when coached to their strengths. Thankfully, according to some, RM got rid of a coach that managed to get the best out of his players. Smh.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 am

Tenebrous wrote:
Del wrote:DR your spot on about Streater. My question is, where the fuck is Ford? Dude was straight up un coverable.

He just signed with the Jets. In regards to what happened to him in Oakland, it's the same answer - coaching. Ford, McFadden, etc., all had their best years when coached to their strengths. Thankfully, according to some, RM got rid of a coach that managed to get the best out of his players. Smh.

I'm starting to think it's not so much that they were coached "to their strengths" as it was that they were coached COMPETENTLY period. When you think about it, until Hue and then after him, we just haven't had anyone who's competent worth a shit basically anywhere on our staff. Cable was good with o-lines but let's be honest, the guy was no OC, much less a HC.

So I'm starting to think these guys have been massively held back by a bunch of turds who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Don't get me wrong, I know this broader observation of mine encompasses your point as well. So I'm agreeing with you on your point.

I mean, not playing to a player's strengths is a serious red flag and both Olson and Knap are guilty as hell of this cardinal sin. But let's be honest, a coach with certain other competencies could cover up an unfortunate deficiency like that with a righteous scheme, play calling, etc. But for us it goes beyond dealing with specific players. Our coaches are just a fuckin disaster at everything they do. So even if Olson knew how to play DMC to his strengths I still doubt he'd have great numbers just because the rest of the coaching would still be just as bad as it is now.

This kind of thing is really impossible to overcome without showing these worthless assholes the door.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:43 pm

DeadRinger wrote:You have your fuckin head screwed on backwards when it comes to this shit man. To you losing is the right way to go and winning is something to be sneered at. It's fuckin bizarre, especially coming from a Raiders fan.

Yea man, I prefer to lose in regards to Jackson signing with the Redskins who depend mainly on RG3. As soon as that SOB gets hurt, their whole team will SUCK! Just like the Patriots, lose brady and the team is shit.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Tenebrous wrote:

Man, its funny how you fucks forget Ford and McFadden were always injured every year they played for this team. How does coaching effect that? They had like 1 good year each. How long did it take for Fargas to have a good year? Should Kiffin be priased for bringing the best out of Fargas? GTFO here with that shit!

Any GM would have fired Hue for what Hue did to bring Palmer here. The raiders are barely recovering from that this year. That is how long it took

Last edited by 790thSFS on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:15 pm

I have to agree with RAIDERS on this one. Yea, our coaching staff blows goats but, Those guys were ALWAYS injured. Coaching has nothing to do with that.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm gonna slowly methodically drag my ballssck across your face! He sucked, always injured worthless piece of shit he was.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby SoulPatrol » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:46 pm

I think Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins will be the pick then. To be honest, I prefer Mike Evans. I think he is a more polished WR. Still, my top choice is Khalil Mack, but now I am having doubts on whether he will be the pick even if available.

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:36 pm

I see Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Clowney, waterundertheBridge, or whatever his name is? Odds are, one 1 or 2 of these guys are going to succeed in the NFL. I say put the house on Manziel! draft another qb in the 2nd if he bust, then a wr and pray for the best, and dl and really pray, probably will work out better than all these idiots owners, gm's and hc's would do

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum