Hundley to Return to UCLA!!!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Hundley to Return to UCLA!!!

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:27 am

bigboy3333 wrote:worst thing the Raiders could do besides not drafting a franchise QB with there first pick, would to draft anybody from UCLA, fact is UCLA don't have any players worthy until 3rd round.

Tene's right, they have a LB who might go top 10.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:29 am

SoulPatrol wrote:Better news for the Raiders!

Tene's going to get pissy but I have to agree. At least this guy won't be there tempting Reggie to make a big mistake with the #5 overall.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:52 am

bigboy3333 wrote:dude U need to give me a toke of what U are smoking, so I can see what your saying!!! Hundley a Heisman??...(B SHIT)...LMFAO!

Hundley = poor man Terrelle Pryor

LOL. SOMEONE'S been reading my posts!

I think of him more like a clone of Pryor, or a slightly wealthier man's Pryor, but the comparison is perfectly legit.

Regardless, I think from a business standpoint Hundley has made a big mistake with this move. He would have been a first round pick, probably at least top 15, and I seriously doubt he'll improve on that with another season in college. Like Pryor, this kid is just NOT a natural at the QB position like Teddy is. If the draft takes away some of his weapons or protection he could regress significantly. IMO, he can only make things worse for himself.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:35 am

DeadRinger wrote:
SoulPatrol wrote:Better news for the Raiders!

Tene's going to get pissy but I have to agree. At least this guy won't be there tempting Reggie to make a big mistake with the #5 overall.

Read it last night, do not disagree enough to bother. I stated it before and I'll state it again (even with Hundley), I remain unconvinced that there is a QB worthy of a top 5 pick in this year's draft. Would rather draft the best player at 5, then look to see if there is QB worth picking up later.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:49 am

DeadRinger wrote:
bigboy3333 wrote:dude U need to give me a toke of what U are smoking, so I can see what your saying!!! Hundley a Heisman??...(B SHIT)...LMFAO!

Hundley = poor man Terrelle Pryor

LOL. SOMEONE'S been reading my posts!

I think of him more like a clone of Pryor, or a slightly wealthier man's Pryor, but the comparison is perfectly legit.

Regardless, I think from a business standpoint Hundley has made a big mistake with this move. He would have been a first round pick, probably at least top 15, and I seriously doubt he'll improve on that with another season in college. Like Pryor, this kid is just NOT a natural at the QB position like Teddy is. If the draft takes away some of his weapons or protection he could regress significantly. IMO, he can only make things worse for himself.

I've watched Hundley since 2012 and could not disagree more. Regardless, yeah, Hundley is gambling here. While I am glad he stayed at UCLA, he is definitely taking a chance.

Lol, you keep building Teddy up based on his numbers against the Generals. That's crazy. It's like building up a guy up for dominating in the WNBA. A natural? He is even smaller than listed and wears two gloves on one hand because apparently his hands are too small for the ball. Too big of a risk to draft him in the top 5 or maybe even top 10.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 am

Tenebrous wrote:Lol, you keep building Teddy up based on his numbers against the Generals. That's crazy. It's like building up a guy up for dominating in the WNBA. A natural? He is even smaller than listed and wears two gloves on one hand because apparently his hands are too small for the ball. Too big of a risk to draft him in the top 5 or maybe even top 10.

Jamarcus dominated against ranked teams at LSU. Let's draft him again!!

And BTW, I didn't say a damn thing about Teddy's numbers in that post. I said he's a natural at the QB position. And he is.

YOU on the other hand continue to denigrate Teddy with NO regard whatsoever to his blatantly obvious talent and skillset.

And how can a guy with suypposedly small hands consistently throw 40-yd frozen ropes? You are being absolutely FUCKING ridiculous now Tene. You're starting to become a joke.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:40 am

DeadRinger wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:Lol, you keep building Teddy up based on his numbers against the Generals. That's crazy. It's like building up a guy up for dominating in the WNBA. A natural? He is even smaller than listed and wears two gloves on one hand because apparently his hands are too small for the ball. Too big of a risk to draft him in the top 5 or maybe even top 10.

Jamarcus dominated against ranked teams at LSU. Let's draft him again!!

And BTW, I didn't say a damn thing about Teddy's numbers in that post. I said he's a natural at the QB position. And he is.

YOU on the other hand continue to denigrate Teddy with NO regard whatsoever to his blatantly obvious talent and skillset.

And how can a guy with suypposedly small hands consistently throw 40-yd frozen ropes? You are being absolutely FUCKING ridiculous now Tene. You're starting to become a joke.

Did I ever, even once, try to argue that high level of competition guarantees NFL success?! No. Never. So what is your point about Russell who niether you nor I lobbied for? The fact is that only a fool would not take into account Bridgewater's competition, or lack thereof, irrespective of Russell.

Lol, Bridgewater "consistantly" threw 40 yard frozen ropes?? His yards per attempt for the season is about 1 yard more than Hundley's who you have complete disdain for!! Yet, Hundley did that against much stronger opponents!! Lol.

LMAO you are the one that keeps me laughing!! Lol, unbelievable. How did Bridgewater throw those bombs with small hands? Easy, he double-gloved his hand and played against basketball schools! Therein lies the problem!!

Look, I do not hate Bridgewater, but just feel that he is too big of a gamble to draft with a top 5 pick. Trade down to get him and I'll celebrate with you!

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Tenebrous wrote:
RAIDERS wrote:what does the bruins have to do with the raiders? Fuck UCLA, they are rankless team

Um, they are ranked. With regard to the Raiders, draft discussions are pertinent now since RM moved the team away from the playoffs and into the toilet.

dude, raiders have been to the playoffs for like 12 years. so that doesn't really have to do with RM with the mess he had to take over

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm

RAIDERS wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:
RAIDERS wrote:what does the bruins have to do with the raiders? Fuck UCLA, they are rankless team

Um, they are ranked. With regard to the Raiders, draft discussions are pertinent now since RM moved the team away from the playoffs and into the toilet.

dude, raiders have been to the playoffs for like 12 years. so that doesn't really have to do with RM with the mess he had to take over

How many times are you going to pretend that RM took over a team that was 4-12 -- he did not. He took over a team that was knocking on the door to the playoffs even without their starting QB, RB, WR, a completely new QB mid-season, and Chuck B. on D. Seriously, did you just become a Raider fan when RM signed up? The Raiders were building something before RM decided he would rather lose with his guys than win with Davis'. Enough already.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby bigboy3333 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:51 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
bigboy3333 wrote:worst thing the Raiders could do besides not drafting a franchise QB with there first pick, would to draft anybody from UCLA, fact is UCLA don't have any players worthy until 3rd round.

Tene's right, they have a LB who might go top 10.

Just fucking with him....we need a QB, before we ever draft another LB....

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum