Hundley to Return to UCLA!!!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Hundley to Return to UCLA!!!

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:07 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:
bigboy3333 wrote:worst thing the Raiders could do besides not drafting a franchise QB with there first pick, would to draft anybody from UCLA, fact is UCLA don't have any players worthy until 3rd round.

Tene's right, they have a LB who might go top 10.

Just fucking with him....we need a QB, before we ever draft another LB....

The Raiders are not just one player away - and drafting another QB that fails will not help the Raiders. The idea is to draft wisely; the draft is always a gamble, but a team should do its best to limit the risk. Drafting a QB who enjoyed a soft collegiate schedule with a top 5 pick is the way to increase risk, not minimize it.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby bigboy3333 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:25 pm

So you & soul, saying if Bridgewater fell to us at #5 you would pass on him for a WR or OL or LB???? did I hear that right???

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:53 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:So you & soul, saying if Bridgewater fell to us at #5 you would pass on him for a WR or OL or LB???? did I hear that right???

I have not looked into all the players yet, so I am not sure who I would draft today. Have been reading some good thing about Watkins, am still intrigued somewhat by Clowney, etc. The point is, I have looked at Bridgewater and saw too many warning flags to risk drafting him with a top 5 pick for a team that has holes everywhere. Draft the player with the least risk and, especially with this Raider team, he will likely fill a need.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby bigboy3333 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:01 pm

We have to have a "good QB!! to build around and to start day one, I have seen enough of Pryor...and Matt McGloin, still not ready,need seasonal, U want to talk about RED FLAG!...Clowney!!! play when he want to, No work ethic. The way I look at it, there are only 2 QB's that I would draft with the fifth pick....

I don't care how U draw the picture, there is no sure thing in the draft. Then U say the high risk in drafting a QB at # 5..well risk is part of drafting" and there is No Qb that I would feel good about in the 2rd round to be our starter day one! 0!!

I am well aware we have holes at ever positions...but we also have a major hole at QB. I feel the others position can be fill with the other draft picks and through free agency. and if U are building/rebuilging a team, U start at the QB, not RB,WR OL ect!

One more thing about risk with a high pick, that is why that the NFL has installed the rookie salary cap...reduce the risk of satting a team back financially, before the salary cap its was extremely HIGH RISK!! to have a high draft pick>>>>example, J Russel, McFadden, Heyward-Bey,McCain. JMO!!!

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum