Teddy BridgeWater

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Teddy BridgeWater

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Just watch how Bridgewater dominated Miami last night, 471 yards and 4 TD....(unreal)!! I know that the Raiders will be drafting in the top 5 in 2014, they need to do what ever it takes to draft Bridgewater, even it means giving up a first in 2015.

Ever good team has a Franchise QB and Bridgewater is a Franchise QB and the best qb coming out in 2014.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Re: Teddy BridgeWater

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Missed the game, but last time the Raiders drafted a QB number one after one good game, it didn't work out too well. Had Bridgewater did what he did against Florida St. or an SEC team - or a decent PAC-12 team - then I might be more impressed.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:53 pm

IMO, there isn't a QB worthy of a top 10 pick this season, so my pick would be Anothony Barr out of, yes, UCLA for the Raiders - would be nice to pair him with Houston - maybe look for a QB in later rounds. Perhaps Alabama's QB.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Opinions are like assholes everybody has one...LOL! I see that U don't keep up with college ball to much unless its(UCLA) what a joke!

Get back to the Raiders, Raiders cannot afford not to draft a legit franchise QB in Teddy Bridgewater. If there a qb coming out in 2014 Bridgewater is the REAL DEAL" just asked anybody that knows anything about football and see what they say about the Louisville star.

Tene, i bet U think UCLA would have a chance in beating Bridgewater Louisville Cardinals?? I tell U, NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:Opinions are like assholes everybody has one...LOL! I see that U don't keep up with college ball to much unless its(UCLA) what a joke!

Get back to the Raiders, Raiders cannot afford not to draft a legit franchise QB in Teddy Bridgewater. If there a qb coming out in 2014 Bridgewater is the REAL DEAL" just asked anybody that knows anything about football and see what they say about the Louisville star.

Tene, i bet U think UCLA would have a chance in beating Bridgewater Louisville Cardinals?? I tell U, NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

Lol, how many ranked teams did Bridgewater play against? That's right, ZERO. UCLA conversely played against a number of ranked teams and won a few of them. So, yeah, I would definitely expect UCLA to "have a chance" against them - as would any rational person. Perhaps you need to keep up with college ball more.

The joke is that a few wins against non-ranked teams, with ostensibly less talent than Louisville, has you convinced that Bridgewater is the real deal. He may be, but it is too big of a gamble based on his resume IMO.

Last edited by Tenebrous on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Whoever we pick will be a fuckin bust!!! When was the last time any of our 1st or 2nd pick went to the pro bowl or all pro? No idea but our drafts have been a waste for a long time now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:24 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Whoever we pick will be a fuckin bust!!! When was the last time any of our 1st or 2nd pick went to the pro bowl or all pro? No idea but our drafts have been a waste for a long time now.

Some of that has to do with coaching - see McFadden with Jackson and without. However, sadly, you are not far off base with regard to the Raiders' drafting woes.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby chudezee » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:34 pm

I don't mean to cme off wrong, but I want my QB to be a fricking WHITE GUY... Look at all the QB's that develop. They're not the athletic guy that runs around buying time. It's the fricking statue that relies on his preperation that turns into the good QB. The guy that relies on his arm not his legs to get out of trouble. That just happens to be white dudes...That's who I want. Jadummy looked like a man among boys too. Look how that ended up.

Last edited by chudezee on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chudezee
Rookie
Rookie

Postby SoulPatrol » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:54 pm

'Jadummy" was nothing more than a big, fat, lazy, scumbag, bastard. Lotsa white boy bombs too, Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, David Carr. Bottom line is you're right in that you need QBs who rely more on preparation than on physical skills, e.g. Montana, Gannon, etc. Problem is bro, your GM is a shit bag. Your HC is a buffoon. Your team owner is a dic-khead. So in essence, to summarize, you my friend, as a Raider fan, is officially, 100%, guaranteed, just like me...to be totally fuckked!!!

Yep...fuckked!

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:57 pm

chudezee wrote:I don't mean to cme off wrong, but I want my QB to be a fricking WHITE GUY... Look at all the QB's that develop. They're not the athletic guy that runs around buying time. It's the fricking statue that rely's on his preperation that turns into the good QB. The guy that rely's on his arm not his legs to get out of trouble. That just happens to be white dudes...That's who I want. Jadummy looked like a man among boys too. Look how that ended up.

That's the one thing I could care less about. White, black? Who really cares? Just get a franchise QB already. At this point, I don't care if he has purple stripes - what I care about is whether or not he can be a franchise QB. However, you also seem to be making the argument against more athletic QB's, which is a different argument. Indeed, there is an argument that can be made that raw athleticism alone does not a QB make.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum