McGloin sucks

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

McGloin sucks

Postby Del » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Had our FB deep on a sure TD, totally took a shit on the throw.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro
Highscores: 0

Re: McGloin sucks

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Dude it doesn't matter. nobody even cared enough to start a game thread. THAT is what Reggie has brought to this organization.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:41 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Dude it doesn't matter. nobody even cared enough to start a game thread. THAT is what Reggie has brought to this organization.

I am not even watching them anymore. The team is a fucking joke. Reggie McKenzie & Dennis Allen need to get the hell out of Oakland.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:21 pm

blazin1 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:Dude it doesn't matter. nobody even cared enough to start a game thread. THAT is what Reggie has brought to this organization.

I am not even watching them anymore. The team is a fucking joke. Reggie McKenzie & Dennis Allen need to get the hell out of Oakland.

Me neither dude, didn't watch a split second of it this week or last. I also told all my friends and family NOT to get me any Raiders stuff this year, extending my boycott out as far as I could. I figure just from this one fan, between my own purchases and gifts, my boycott has cost the Raiders and the league around $800 or so, including my decision to forego Sunday Ticket.

That's just a fucking sad state of affairs right there. Know what I was doing in 2011 at this time? I was fucking jacked the hell up, getting all kinds of Raiders gear for Christmas. Fatheads, pillows, sweatshirts, calendars... Couldn't WAIT for the final game, to see if we could eek our way into a division title. I was having a fucking blast. Good times.

And even when the season ended with a loss, I was riding high thinking about 2012. I figured Reggie would come in and make some bad-ass moves, cut here and there, and we'd go 10-6 at the worst.

Now it's shit. All shit. Now you understand why I'm so fucking bitter and pissed off at these assholes. What a waste.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Never trust a &^%$# with keys to the candy store bro!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:44 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
blazin1 wrote:

Me neither dude, didn't watch a split second of it this week or last. I also told all my friends and family NOT to get me any Raiders stuff this year, extending my boycott out as far as I could. I figure just from this one fan, between my own purchases and gifts, my boycott has cost the Raiders and the league around $800 or so, including my decision to forego Sunday Ticket.

That's just a fucking sad state of affairs right there. Know what I was doing in 2011 at this time? I was fucking jacked the hell up, getting all kinds of Raiders gear for Christmas. Fatheads, pillows, sweatshirts, calendars... Couldn't WAIT for the final game, to see if we could eek our way into a division title. I was having a fucking blast. Good times.

And even when the season ended with a loss, I was riding high thinking about 2012. I figured Reggie would come in and make some bad-ass moves, cut here and there, and we'd go 10-6 at the worst.

Now it's shit. All shit. Now you understand why I'm so fucking bitter and pissed off at these assholes. What a waste.

That pretty much sums how I felt too. Unbelievable. There was so much promise, so much opportunity for the Raiders. Now, there is just a big ugly mess. It could have been avoid; it should have been avoided. Thanx RM.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Yet some people want Reggie & Allen to stay. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN MIND? Why the fuck is Mcgloin playing? Why is Allen coaching? FUCK EM, FUCK EM IN THE EAR, FUCK EM IN THE OTHER EAR, FUCK EM IN BOTH EARS THE SONS OF BITCHES!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:02 am

Place the blame where it should go................. the bowl cut doofus.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby snakebuck » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:46 am

Guys...I didn't even care that we lost. I watched it and didn't even get mad. Broncos are going kick the shit out of us and Peyton Manning will break another record against us. WHOOPY DOO!!!

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum