Raiders vs. Jets

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders vs. Jets

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 am

RAIDERS wrote:That's right DR. You and Tene got all the answers! You make all the right calls and you predict everything accordingly. Get the fuck out of here with that shit! If Hue was so great, why is he not an HC anywhere else then? Not college or jackshit. He is right back where he started.

So let me get this straight. Fire DA and RM right now? What if the next GM brings in Knapp as an OC or lets the new HC hire him? Then there goes your whole bullshit scenario. Who is to say what the next GM/HC will do? I think now we see Knapp wasn’t the problem with DMAC. He is just brittle and gets stuffed regardless of play calling. He had 1 good year, even Fargas had 1 good year. I don’t think you can blame Knapp for Russell either. He turned out to be nothing more than a lazy fat fuck bust. Even the best coaches couldn’t have changed anything that happened with Russell or DMAC. (2) players drafted by AD BTW. So let’s go another direction next year and hope for the best. If next year is a wash, fuck it! Let’s fire everyone again and start over.

I'm not talking about Al anymore, because he doesn't own this fucking train wreck.

All I'm going to do is ask you one question that blows all your fucking hot air up.

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO LOSE, ASSHOLE? A 4-12 team 2 years running? You like where we are? How's that working for you, bro? You happy? You see all the bright light at the end of the tunnel? What kind of fucking raiders fan are you? I don't condone losing, and I don't make excuses for fucking losers.

Didn't you read my post? NONE of your shit makes sense in response to what I said. Put down the bottle of Jack and sober up man.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Anyone who defends Bozo & Cookie (Allen & Mckenzie) is a crack smoking goat fucker

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 am

My God, we put Geno fucking Smith on the ballot for Rookie of the Week.

What a fuckin' crime.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Del » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:14 pm

We made Geno Smith look like Cam Newton

All day lurkin'

Del