Tanking

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Tanking

Postby silver & black » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:15 pm

I just read that Lynch is out for a while with a groin injury. Perfect. Like it matters. We're back to needing damn near a whole team again. One draft aint fixing this steaming pile of shit... no matter how many 1st round picks we get.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:33 pm

On the bright side. Maurice Hurst is fucking really good. Key will be too in time. So already we have a good player from Grudens draft. He’s already got REggie beat! Hall, Hurst & Key will all turn out to be good.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:48 pm

You are more optimistic than I am Forbidden. Those guys are good players... or will be, but we need 30 more! I'm not ready to throw Gruden under the bus just yet..... but I have to admit that I'm feeling more like Freddie every day. Gruden needs to just shut the fuck up and SHOW ME instead of running his fucking mouth. I'm so fucking sick of listening to Carr........... I'd like to smash his teeth down his throat. Just play you mother fucking cunt! I can't believe what a scared little pussy he has become.

Anyway............... I don't give two fucking shits about this miserable got damn team this year. Mark and Gruden should be absolutely ashamed of the fleecing they have laid on all of us loyal fans. It will be at least 2 more years before we recover from this shit.... if ever, considering this franchise is just about the worst in all of professional sports, across the board. I hope Al beats the fuck out of Mark when they meet again!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:49 pm

I agree with you. I don’t give a fuck anymore either. I only watched one game this year. All I’m saying is we knew this was coming. Our team even with Mack would still be 4-12. If Gruden walked into the Rams situation & he was as bad as he’s been I’d call for his head. Gruden inherited a PIECE OF SHIT TEAM!! To say the least. So I’m gonna give him at least one more year. But with Reggie’s players we would continue to suck & never get better.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:28 pm

I wouldn't as upset if the effort and desire was there even the immediacy. Even though it was a sloppy game, the Brown game in the 2nd half and OT reminded of 2016. There was an urgency and intensity to win that game at all costs. To follow that game up with two stink bombs vs. Chargers and Seahawks showed me a lot about this whole operation. If we were inspired like the Brown game late we would of beaten Miami and Denver and even with these losses the last couple weeks we'd be a respectable 3-3 right now with som easier games coming up. Has anyone looked at Carr on the sidelines towards the end of these losses? Dude doesn't even look fazed by losing and even cracks a smile. This is our fuckin leader making 25 mill a year. I can't remember ever seeing Brady, Brees, Peyton manning even Rothlisberger EVER doing that. The loss is reflected in their face. Those guys hate losing thats why their winners in this league.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:57 pm

I agree Carr is a piece of shit!! Freddie you had him pegged as a fraud for a long time. I tried to stick with him but he’s bitch. I think the friction between Carr & Gruden is worse than people think. That picture of Carr where he looks like he’s crying is a fuckin disgrace!!!!!! Fuckin embarrassment!! And what about Cooper? How can he be a no1 reciever when he leads the league in drops? Guy shows up maybe 5-6 games a year. Trade him too. Trade Karl Joseph this niggger can’t even beat out a 50 year old man. Gruden says stupid shit but he can’t say it’s a rebuild even tho everyone knows it is. Back in the day guys like Ditka & Parcells would come out and call guys out constantly to the media. When Ditka came in in 82 or whatever he told the team they sucked & that they were gonna win a SB in 3 years & most of em wouldn’t be there for it. Nowadays you can’t do shit like that because of the liberal bitch ass sports media. Gruden can’t say, well the truth is Reggie is devoid of any knowledge of football in any way. From drafting to signing FAs to putting a sentence together he just can’t do it. We might as well deal with all the BS now and hope Grudens dumb ass can hit on some of these picks & get some talent in here. With Reggie we know what we are getting. Absolutely nothing! Mediocrity every year. Our defense is horrible this year! But it’s probably on par with Reggie’s D last year.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:27 pm

Gruden and Carr are laughing all the way to the bank. These assholes have the same attitude as all those washed up vets Al Davis brought in here toward his later years. Those vets were just here for one last decent pay day and could care less their competitive seasons were over by mid October. Even Charles Woodson came out and made a negative comment about Gruden a week or so ago. Their testing my fanhood and its diminished, I'll be honest but the Raiders have lost quite a few fans since Gruden went apeshit before the season.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:40 pm

I have no proof but it wouldn't surprise me if Mark Davis knew last December and January when he talked to and hired Gruden that Mack wouldn't report to OTA's and wanted to extend or renegotiate his deal with a fat signing bonus and huge guaranteed money. Mark Davis used Gruden as his buffer, his pitbull to divert the fact Mark Davis didn't have the 60 mill signing bonus cash in hand to even entertain even sitting down and negotiating with Mack and his agent. Gruden's comments a couole months ago that the Raider defense wasn't even that good with Mack just adds to my theory. Scumbag owner and scumbag overpaid coach. Bunch of lies and marketing bullshit to create optimism with hiring Gruden to see the whole fucking building blow up months later with the trade and cutting players all over the roster.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum