Should we trade Mack

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Should we trade Mack

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:28 pm

If we can get 2 no1’s or a crazy good deal I say do it. Mack is top 3 defensive players in the league but I feel that’s to much money for a LB DE no matter who it is. Either way we win I guess. If he stays then fine if not, fuck him get the best deal you can.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Should we trade Mack

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Ask our minister Carr to restructure his contract. 25 mill is too much with nothing to show. Take some of that money and pay Mack. Mack might be a HOF er Carr isn't unless Chucky get his ass in gear for his duration in the NFL. Mack is the best player on our roster. Find a way to keep him. I don't trust Reggie would draft well with two 1st round picks in a trade.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:05 am

I don't care what Carr gets paid. He probably isn't worth what he's getting, but without him, having Mack means nothing. We can win without Mack.... we can't win shit without Carr. Bitch about Carr all you want, but you can't replace him because there is no one available that can take his place.

If Mack doesn't want to play for what he signed the fucking contract for, trade his ass.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Mack may indeed command two number ones, and quite possibly a 3rd rounder.
I just have a feeling it may come back to bite us in the ass big time, like the time we traded Gruden for those idiots we got in exchange.
The draft is a crap shoo to begin with, and most of these kids coming out are lazy. Anyone else watching hard knocks this season? It's like a phenomenon, maybe a millennial thing who knows.
No guarantee any of these kids will have the drive to succeed.
Mack has earned every penny IMO, but if given a kings ransom in our favor it just might work.

But.....
We already know what we have in Mack, a hard nose grinder who got damn near triple teamed and still was a force. Now he finally has help, I can't wait to see how they look on the field all at once.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:37 pm

If we haveMack for 16 games and Conley for 16 games and Guenther calling the defense as well as our picks on the dee front I'd expect our defense to develop nicely and be one of our best defenses in decades.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:27 pm

That’s true. The draft is a gamble & having REggie in the draft room is usually a losing bet. We get two number 1’s for Mack & Reggie will probably draft two guys straight out of the hospital with baboon hearts and arrest records. Mack is getting like 15 million this year or something he should be in camp. Like I said either way, I don’t think we’re going to super bowl with or without Mack. I want him back but he’s setting a bad example. IMO we should cut Lynch & pay Mack. Still hate Lynch

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:10 am

I don't disagree with you guys at all. But, at some point, this has to end. None of us knows what the hang up really is. Is it about the total amount of the deal? Is it about the guaranteed money? Is it about all of that plus the length of the contract? Who knows!? I just know it needs to get solved real soon.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:48 am

Agreed.
Mack is already slated to make 13 mil this year.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:16 am

Part of it is his ruthless fuckin kike agent. Fuckin pickled nosed jew boy would run a mile for a nickle. Mack's agent has a rep of pulling these moves with his clients.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:21 am

The Jew is always behind shady shit. Penny pinching scumbags!! Jew making money off the nigggger. The entire rap music industry is basically owned by Jews. Jews own a lot of nursing homes, then they employ nigggers to work there for minimum wage & residents end up neglected or abused. All under the watchful eye of the Jew. People talk about the Holocaust, Jews do the same thing to people but instead of gassing them the Jews kill people by financial means. Look how many people that Jew fuck Bernie Madoff fucked over. Thousands of people’s life savings squandered by one Jew.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum