Hot News

No Bullshit. Just Real Oakland Raiders Talk!

Re: Hot News

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Reggie is a dumb fuck for signing this old injured piece of shit. Holding out i love rainbows to get his money & Reggie like a dumb fuck paying him. Fuck Penn & that other fuck Newhouse
  • 0


User avatar
Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Reputation: 316
Posts: 4042
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Hot News

Postby PHXR8R » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:32 pm

This ^^^^
  • 0


PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Reputation: 40
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Hot News

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 am

PHXR8R wrote:
PHXR8R wrote:I’m rooting for Nate Solder to get to FA and take him to replace Penn’s useless ass.


Well, I hope you’re right Dead. We “can sign who we want”. This guy is 29 and coming from multiple rings with NE vs Penn’s 35 year old fat ass we’re paying 8.75 mil to. If you’re right Dead, we should get him and out bid the Texans.

John McClain

@McClain_on_NFL

Texans are making a strong run at LT Nate Solder. They’re desperate for a new LT. They started 5 LTs last season.

Before you start breaking this snide little mantra out every time we make a move, let me clarify something for you.

I said we can sign who we want. I didn’t say THEY WILL sign who we want, did I? I made the comment specifically because I knew we’d be hearing this bullshit cap excuse for months and months. And it’s complete bullshit. Why didn’t we make any trades, asshole? Hmm? I told you we can make the cap space we need, has that happened at all yet?

Reggie McKenzie is still the GM of this team, buddy. So you need to shut the fuck up.
  • 0

Chucky’s back. Unfortunately, so is Reggie. And Olson. HOW do these people continue to survive their own abject failure??

User avatar
DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Reputation: 1107
Posts: 4358
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Hot News

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:06 am

So you’re say g Nate Solder is NOT old and broken down? You’re saying he’s the solution for us? The guy’s 30 and he was never a top-tier player. He has never played outside the Belichik bubble. Be careful what you wish for.

Why didn’t we TRADE for a LT? Hmm? If you think thta’s Such a priority that we need to spend big on Solder, why didn’t we take care of this position already?
  • 0

Chucky’s back. Unfortunately, so is Reggie. And Olson. HOW do these people continue to survive their own abject failure??

User avatar
DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Reputation: 1107
Posts: 4358
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Hot News

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:20 am

Cordy Glenn just got dealt by the Bills. So you see, jackwagon , that there are all types of ways to skin a cat. The fact that our incompetent front office is incapable of using the tools it takes to skin that fucking cat has NO bearing whatsoever on my comment that it can - and should - be done.

How many contracts did we restructure? How many trades? Big cuts?

So, PHX, you can blow me. And please do a good job of it, no teeth.

I suggest you stick to fact-based discussion, until such time as you’re capable of actually UNDERSTANDING the things I say. Because I assure you that coming at me with a ridicule campaign is sure to backfire on your sorry ass.
  • 0

Chucky’s back. Unfortunately, so is Reggie. And Olson. HOW do these people continue to survive their own abject failure??

User avatar
DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Reputation: 1107
Posts: 4358
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Hot News

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:24 am

Bottom line is without a big FA class this year I see us as a 7-9 team. I don’t see any spots on this team that are good. QB is questionable at best, still have 2 WR that can’t catch the ball, running back is either a stupid jig who doesn’t care or some unknown bums, no cornerbacks, no MLB, shit D line, no tight end, and an offensive line that plays when they want to. Show me something good about this team. I don’t see it. Anyone thinking this team is gonna contend is fucking insane.
  • 0


User avatar
Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Reputation: 316
Posts: 4042
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Hot News

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:55 am

Hey Dead... you’re wrong again. And again, you resort to name calling. Back to “blow me” comments. It just shows how little you know about football. So it’s not because we don’t have the cap space, now it’s they don’t want to sign with us. I showed a quote from Reggie that stated we can’t compete with cap space. Show me a quote from a player that said they don’t want to sign with us.

As usual, you will have nothing to say back. Weak again. You walked around your whole life representing this fan base and telling people Elway owns us. You didn’t know he has a losing record against us before I told you. You lived a lie then, you’re living a lie now. I’ll wait for the next name calling insult because you have nothing of value to add to a conversation. You are football illiterate. Worse yet, RAIDER iliterate. People with lesser intellect can only cast insults.
  • 0


PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Reputation: 40
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Hot News

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:11 am

DeadRinger wrote:
PHXR8R wrote:
PHXR8R wrote:I’m rooting for Nate Solder to get to FA and take him to replace Penn’s useless ass.


Well, I hope you’re right Dead. We “can sign who we want”. This guy is 29 and coming from multiple rings with NE vs Penn’s 35 year old fat ass we’re paying 8.75 mil to. If you’re right Dead, we should get him and out bid the Texans.

John McClain

@McClain_on_NFL

Texans are making a strong run at LT Nate Solder. They’re desperate for a new LT. They started 5 LTs last season.

Before you start breaking this snide little mantra out every time we make a move, let me clarify something for you.

I said we can sign who we want. I didn’t say THEY WILL sign who we want, did I? I made the comment specifically because I knew we’d be hearing this bullshit cap excuse for months and months. And it’s complete bullshit. Why didn’t we make any trades, asshole? Hmm? I told you we can make the cap space we need, has that happened at all yet?

Reggie McKenzie is still the GM of this team, buddy. So you need to shut the fuck up.


Trades have nothing to do with the comment you made about us signing who we want. You just keep getting called out every time you open your mouth. The only response you have is name calling. You’re literally incapable of defending anything you say with a coherent thought backed up by facts. I gave you our cap number, you said ignore it, we can sign who we want. I said we have one target and we may not get him because we don’t have the cap space. Well we didn’t get him because we can’t compete against the Jets who have 90 plus million, all facts.

You come back with “we didn’t make trades”. Well can’t shut me up. Every time you say something that’s not factual, and based on nothing but your opinion, I will continue to challenge you intelligently. Insults as responses only further validate your opinions are just opinions, and they are wrong. You are wrong a lot. Your ego is writing comments your knowledge can not support. Act your age, not the color of the savages you denegrate.
  • 0


PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Reputation: 40
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Hot News

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:40 am

DeadRinger wrote:Cordy Glenn just got dealt by the Bills. So you see, jackwagon , that there are all types of ways to skin a cat. The fact that our incompetent front office is incapable of using the tools it takes to skin that fucking cat has NO bearing whatsoever on my comment that it can - and should - be done.

How many contracts did we restructure? How many trades? Big cuts?

So, PHX, you can blow me. And please do a good job of it, no teeth.

I suggest you stick to fact-based discussion, until such time as you’re capable of actually UNDERSTANDING the things I say. Because I assure you that coming at me with a ridicule campaign is sure to backfire on your sorry ass.


You’re a big Penn fan. I get it. He’s 35 but Solder is broken down after going to the SB while Penn was having surgery. Solder made 6,5 last year. If we could swap him out with Penn for the same price, it would be an upgrade.

You keep runni g your mouth about trades. We have no trade capital. What players do we have that other people put a premium on? Which player had such a great season last year that people are salivating at? The reason you want to trade is presumably to upgrade our roster. If our roster needs an upgrade, why would anyone want our poor players for their better one? Or give up their high draft picks for our roster players that need an upgrade? We have no trade capital.

But since you have such a great GM mind... propose a trade you would make. Try to present something that doesn’t have to do with homoerotica, or you attempting to show your “alpha “ imaginary status. BTW Elway has a losing life time record against us. RAIDER fans know that.
  • 0


PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Reputation: 40
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Hot News

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:58 am

Jesus Christ, you're the dumbest motherfucker I've ever seen on this board. And I've seen a lot.

Sorry, not reading your novel-length tripe, and don't give a shit what you think about me. You don't know me, others do. You're boring, and that makes you unworthy. I'm not getting paid to educate your ignorant ass, so I won't bother.

And I'll fucking well call you anything I want to call you, you two-bit little bitch. I'm only getting started.
  • 0

Chucky’s back. Unfortunately, so is Reggie. And Olson. HOW do these people continue to survive their own abject failure??

User avatar
DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Reputation: 1107
Posts: 4358
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Oakland Raiders Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests