Cowboys Raiders if anyone cares

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Cowboys Raiders if anyone cares

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Should be interesting to see how we come out after that embarrassment last week. I guess Del Rio told Carr to throw the ball around & just let it rip. Great advice coach! I’m sure that’s what Belicheck tells Brady. Just throw it around Tom! Here’s another thing I heard that show what a joke this staff is. I guess the players call Downing Tod. They don’t call him coach he’s Tod. He’s the players friend & Derek Carrs church buddy. So he basically got the job because Carr likes him & they read the Bible together. Can’t see the players calling Belicheck Bill or Tomlinson Mike. You call him coach! Anyway I think we lose. Fuck em

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Cowboys Raiders if anyone cares

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Didn't see your thread dude. Like I said in other thread Jack and Carr act like they have the winning lottery tickets when everyone else suffers including the fans. The Patriot and Chief loss last week in blowouts were unacceptable if I was Mark Davis. Gutless performances!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:54 am

This game will show if there is any pride left in the players. I doubt it. Money is the motivating factor with these guys. They got paid, and now winning doesn't matter...... again. I hope they lose out the rest of the year, and EVERYONE gets shit canned, except for Mack. Fuck this team, owner and "coaching" staff right up the ass!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:30 pm

silver & black wrote:This game will show if there is any pride left in the players. I doubt it. Money is the motivating factor with these guys. They got paid, and now winning doesn't matter...... again. I hope they lose out the rest of the year, and EVERYONE gets shit canned, except for Mack. Fuck this team, owner and "coaching" staff right up the ass!

Agreed!!! Penn should of been used as an example like Seabass was. If your not all in and its all about you and your contract, fuck off. Don't know if Carr standing before Skins Game and the anthem while his all black linemen kneeled caused any disharmony amongst the offense that permeated throughout the season because its been inconsistent all year aside from a novice Downing calling the plays. This season been a huge waste of my time when I had expectations coming in.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum