You thought we were fucked with Al...

Got beef? Let them know. If you don't have thick skin stay away...

You thought we were fucked with Al...

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Just watched the OAK/NO game and I have to say this whole thing from top to bottom is a fuckin disgrace. We aren't rebuilding were digging a grave. No QB, no RB (McFadden is a joke) no D-line, no O-line, no receivers, no linebackers & a clueless coaching staff. They proved that in the NO game, horrible coaching staff, Reggie's moves have been epic failures. Finally we get to Mark "Tommy Boy" Davis & his goofy bowl cut to embarrass us off the field. The situation with our stadium & it all adds up to u's being TOTALLY FUCKED. I'm a diehard for 20 years and got my Raiders tattoo in 09 so I'm not a hater or another negative voice it's just the reality of how fucked we are & how we got there. I loved Al but he destroyed the team before he died to serve his own ego. He should be held accountable for his actions of the last ten years. I would still rather have Al then this Bozo staff they've put together. I'm out of ideas on what we could do the future is bleak for all of us. But still, FUCK THE CHARGERS!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: You thought we were fucked with Al...

Postby Freewheelin Franklin » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:07 pm

We all knew we were going to get our ass ripped up this year. Last year of the 2 year enema.

2014 we got more cash to spend than the other 31.

Freewheelin Franklin
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Your right. I just hope we spend that money on the right guys. No fans should have to deal with the shit we dealt with over the last ten years

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Mofugger your mother is a filthy whore & your dad is a faggot. Your a fuckin pussy & your asshole is still sore from when Jerry Sandusky destroyed your shitter. Fuck you faggot

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Ghost2Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Forbidden Raider thinks he is a punk rocker, but he's really more like the lead singer in REM. Such an easy target.

Ghost2Post
Rookie
Rookie

Postby blazin1 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Ghost2Post wrote:Forbidden Raider thinks he is a punk rocker, but he's really more like the lead singer in REM. Such an easy target.

I guess he doesn't want to smack talk.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Return to Smack Talk