Freddie and Forbidden are ruining this forum.

Got beef? Let them know. If you don't have thick skin stay away...

Freddie and Forbidden are ruining this forum.

Postby Del » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:12 pm

All they do is derail threads with constant triple posts about nigggers. It's annoying and discourages others from continuing on with the conversation cuz it always ends in a Freddie Forbidden racist circlejerk. Look at the last 10 threads, they all end in forbidden and freddie sucking eachother off with no actual footbal input. This forum needs all the flow it can get and frankly they are just ruining it.

Fuck you forbidden, you don't even have a backbone.

And frddie, your just a pussy.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro
Highscores: 0

Re: Freddie and Forbidden are ruining this forum.

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Free speech Del. Or are you so liberal you have forgotten that. We don't try to say you are ruining the forum with your gayness. A lot of us take offense to that gay shit but we don't say your ruining the forum cause you love WR cock. What would you call the nigggger in the video beating the white guy? A disgruntled African American taking out years of oppression that wasn't his fault on a helpless kid? Bullshit you call him an animal niggger witch he is. Grow some balls Del!! You gonna let that nigggger whip your sons ass? Or would you be a man and whip that Nigggers hide? I bet you'd rather suck his cock & that's the problem with you snowflakes. Words hurt and Del needs his quiet place! YOU CAN ACT A MAN!!!!!! Spit the dick out Del!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:32 pm

I demand a complete apology for the disrespect you just showed Freddie and me. You are among real men here Del something you are not used to in your life as a cuckold snowflake. Give me & Freddie 20 minutes to whip you into shape and teach you how to conduct yourself like a true man. Not some self hating liberal that drools over black dicks. Freddie will teach you everything he'll teach you how to pee standing up! Then I put you through liberal rehab, cleansed of all the pussyness you been taught and then and only then will know the true power of being a real man. But sometimes even we can't convert locked in liberals. Do u want to act like and be among real men at the football forum? Or will you continue to suck off Niggggers? Your choice Del

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:34 pm

We contribute more football related shit in a day than you do in a month!! We both agree along with others that Norton is an affirmative action coon that should have been fired but wasn't because he's a niggger!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Ok here it comes.................GET THE FUCK!!!!............GET THE FUCK BACK IN YOUR FUCKIN HOLE DEL! A

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:16 pm

C'mon Del.... You can't possibly not know that this is their schtick by now... especially Forbidden...lol. You can't be/aren't really offended. If you are, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe grow a pair or get over it???? I'm sure both Freddie and Forbidden are great guys. I'd have a beer with either one... and you too!

Freddie brings more football related "stuff" than most on here. Pirate is good for that too. Forbidden brings it in his own way. We are a very diverse group on here. No one is like the other, and that makes it fun to be a part of.

Do you think Blazin posts the stuff he does and hopes no one comments on it? This place isn't for everyone. If you are really that offended by what these guys post, maybe it isn't for you either?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:19 pm

You forgot DR who jerks these 2 fags off

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:31 pm

silver & black wrote:C'mon Del.... You can't possibly not know that this is their schtick by now... especially Forbidden...lol. You can't be/aren't really offended. If you are, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe grow a pair or get over it???? I'm sure both Freddie and Forbidden are great guys. I'd have a beer with either one... and you too!

Freddie brings more football related "stuff" than most on here. Pirate is good for that too. Forbidden brings it in his own way. We are a very diverse group on here. No one is like the other, and that makes it fun to be a part of.

Do you think Blazin posts the stuff he does and hopes no one comments on it? This place isn't for everyone. If you are really that offended by what these guys post, maybe it isn't for you either?

A MAN...............That's a man Del! Pay attention, you could learn something from Silver he'll teach you how to be a man & he'll get you in line if it takes every swinging dick on the Congo!! I would have a beer or toke a bong with everyone on here except 790 cause I don't like Mexican brick weed or tequila. I would order a beer for everyone and I'd even order Del a wine cooler with a little plastic DHB straw he can suck thru!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Del » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Can you please just shut the fuck up then? geez. post once and wait for a reply like a normal person, not throwup 3 times in a row.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:58 am

Del its the offseason..we all talked about the end of the season...coord changes and needs for next season etc the last couple weeks...someone posts a vid of a black kid beating the shit out of a white kid...how do you expect us to respond? I've seen shit like that in person for no good reason at all...I don't like any low class trash like that black in the video...I don't care their skin color,race or religion... fact is many of them have no impulse control and act like that negro in the vid.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Smack Talk