Freddie and Forbidden are ruining this forum.

Got beef? Let them know. If you don't have thick skin stay away...

Re: Freddie and Forbidden are ruining this forum.

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:02 pm

What is your hip hop name Del? Cockmaster D? Deli Del and the faggy bunch, Slim Homo, Big Daddy Del, Run Del MC, Delpac Shakur, the Notorious D.E.L.?

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Del wrote:You guys are a bunch of losers. To think that your above anyone else is the biggest joke. Get off your computers and go outside.

I'm outside many times that I post from my phone on here.....problem most of us have with blacks is their mouthpiece either through the media, celebrities or ones in society is nothing short of playing the race card,victimization...the white man did this and that to them...every fucking viewpoint is pointing fingers for their plight instead of taking personal responsibility for their destination in life and their behavior..the shit gets old after awhile...everybody gets discriminated against for anything and everything...most people are haters and look for reasons to hate on people either through insecurity or jealousy...blacks have it better now than ever...they just want to take and take and complain...they've turned off all walks of life in the process..media fuels it through divide and conquer..

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Were just busting balls here Del, some jokes about where our tax dollars are going. Red hot pepper flakes up his ass! That's Del's problem! I've outlined a new plan and I think we can finally agree on this one. Best way to clean up the ghettos without violence against Del's beloved natives is this, we turn the ghettos into giant zoos! There's not much difference between the two anyway. A more natural habitat for them pick flies off each other and throw shit. Of course the zoos will be encaged but thier is plenty of room for them to fight each other. But we will save black lives because no guns will be allowed in the city zoo. So we are preserving their numbers in the new zoo. They will be forced back into their primitive way of fighting by hitting each other in the head with clubs. But what about the smell? We spray the zoo down every week with delousing powder & vinegar. 3 meals a day provided free of charge, porridge and creek water for breakfast, stale dog food for lunch & for dinner? Banana mush & whatever comes out of the KFC dumpster. Throw a few bongo drums in there for musical entertainment. We also supply them with endless amounts of crack so they can still have thier favorite hobby. I need a mayor/warden for the zoo Del and you are the man for the job! Do you accept the position of Mayor of the zoo??????

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Del » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:54 am

Del the funky homosapien

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:20 am

I like it Del! Del E Del

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Del » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:30 am

I get high and read forbidden's posts (the only time I read them) and I just laugh my ass off, this is some good comedy for sure, bravo. I'm coming to think Forbidden may actually be black. Either that or he loves black people and is just kidding.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:18 pm

Del wrote:I get high and read forbidden's posts (the only time I read them) and I just laugh my ass off, this is some good comedy for sure, bravo. I'm coming to think Forbidden may actually be black. Either that or he loves black people and is just kidding.

Forbidden is a guinea wop negroid, get it right

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Del » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:32 pm

What's a negroid?

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Del » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:44 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
Del wrote:You guys are a bunch of losers. To think that your above anyone else is the biggest joke. Get off your computers and go outside.

I'm outside many times that I post from my phone on here.....problem most of us have with blacks is their mouthpiece either through the media, celebrities or ones in society is nothing short of playing the race card,victimization...the white man did this and that to them...every fucking viewpoint is pointing fingers for their plight instead of taking personal responsibility for their destination in life and their behavior..the shit gets old after awhile...everybody gets discriminated against for anything and everything...most people are haters and look for reasons to hate on people either through insecurity or jealousy...blacks have it better now than ever...they just want to take and take and complain...they've turned off all walks of life in the process..media fuels it through divide and conquer..

Winner winner chicken dinner.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Del » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:49 pm

Freddie, how old are you? i'm thinkin' your 60 or some shit, grew up in good ol' Alabama with his daddy in his ear every night screamin' "BOY! We don't like spics, niggggers, chinks, or dem god dam towelheads. If I catch you hangin' with the niggger boy down the street, im gone whoop ya ass! Now we talked about this now."

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

PreviousNext

Return to Smack Talk