Freddie and Forbidden are ruining this forum.

Got beef? Let them know. If you don't have thick skin stay away...

Re: Freddie and Forbidden are ruining this forum.

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:04 am

Del wrote:Can you please just shut the fuck up then? geez. post once and wait for a reply like a normal person, not throwup 3 times in a row.

I got no time to wait Del. Your too slow. I am curious as to why you don't call out the black guy in the video? No comment? We'd all like to hear your view of this coon beating this kids ass. We will wait for your response as you've requested

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Del » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:35 am

Dispicable act by a human being,

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:22 am

Dispicible act yes. By a human being No! He was attacked by an animal Del, the moolie is nothing more than a wild animal. Do you know why dogs always growl & bark at nigggers? Because they sense another dangerous animal is near! Nigggers got no respect for animals as we've seen with that piece of shit black tar baby M Vick and they have no respect for people. They have no respect for anything. And to think Vick was let back into the league is a fuckin disgrace. He should be hung for his crimes or thrown in a pit of pit bulls and watch them tear that niggger to shreds! That's real justice Del not this liberal 2 years in jail bullshit.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:06 pm

I love the darkies that front like oreo cookies from the burbs and than when you get comfortable thinking the dude is not bad all the victimization and race card gets pulled and all the hostility...I've never been a slave owner nor were my ancestors...colored people don't want to hear it..my rebuttal is go back to Africa if you hate this country and government!!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Yep. Hundreds of years since they were slaves & look how far they've come! From shooting watermelon to shooting each other. And anytime they get called out on their violence & animal mentality they scream racism. Del do you know why blacks are always being harassed by the cops? Because they are the ones committing the crimes! Fucking insanity in this country!!! I always tell the SJWs and snowflakes if you love them so much and are so concerned about them man VE in next door to them!! That usually shuts them up! They know they aren't moving next door to these jigaboo sub humans!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Someone tell me how gangsta rap which originated in the mid 80's benefited blacks in this country? Yids that run the music biz made a fortune off of that genre and international brand of music but what it do to cultivate and civilize black communities worldwide? Absolutely nothing!!! Made it worse,more destructive and irresponsible. People like Jim Brown have tried to make a difference but that gangsta snitching gives you stiches has permeated black culture for thirty years...how about dressing like a normal person and acting civilized and educated instead of dressing and acting like a hood rat...I know peer pressure plays into it but freedom of choice on who you want to be wins out instead of the mentality that many of these urban minority posers turn out to be.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Freddie is right on the money. I didn't own slaves... or did my parents, grand parents or great grand parents. They act lile animals and expect to be treated like "normal" people. Sorry... not gonna happen. Grow up and stop actimg like you are owed something for what happened 100+ years ago. I had nothing to do with it!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:18 pm

It's an honor to be on this thread with men who have common sense and are not a bunch of emo twats. Fred speaks the truth with the Jews selling that gangsta rap shit. Then the gangsta rapper gets shot & the Jew makes even more of them! The Jews are smart, they know the only way to sell the niggger is to appeal to a niggger and that's thru a bunch of illiterate monkeys rapping about violence and killing each other. Somehow white people have bought into this in the form of the wigger! Now the Jew has the wiggers money too! Why is it so important for these baboons to say where they are from? Most people say, hi I'm Joe the nigggger says What up dis Jamal from the west side of Detroit. Dumb fucks! Get your head out of your neighborhood and into a literacy class. Then again intelligence is not a word associated with that race.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Del » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:29 pm

You guys are a bunch of losers. To think that your above anyone else is the biggest joke. Get off your computers and go outside.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:55 pm

Let me tell you every man on this forum is above a violent monkey. So you consider yourself lower than niggger scum? We do go outside, but we don't like what we see cause there's a bunch porch monkeys with guns littering the streets of America. Del reminds me of that fag actor Shia Laboof that liberal douche. Del has a lot in common with Madonna, they both love gay black dudes. Del has started a new movement BWRDM. Black Wide Receivers Dicks Matter. He will be protesting tonight at the Manhole. Handful of anal nitrates and Del's ass ready

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

PreviousNext

Return to Smack Talk