Deadringer knows Dick!

Got beef? Let them know. If you don't have thick skin stay away...

Deadringer knows Dick!

Postby 790thSFS » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:27 pm

I told you our oline would be than DR's dickloving donks!

The raiders will be in the afc championship game bitches! See you there!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Deadringer knows Dick!

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:29 pm

LOL!!!! DEADSTINKER GOT A GUN TO HIS HEAD IN HIS MOMMAS BASEMENT!!! HE'S A CLOSET DONKEY FAN AS WE ALL KNOW BY NOW!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby 790thSFS » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:45 pm

I thought mcgloin was going to play tonight because dr's dick loving donks we're going into put our raiders Carr in the hospital?

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:51 pm

790thSFS wrote:I thought mcgloin was going to play tonight because dr's dick loving donks we're going into put our raiders Carr in the hospital?

That motherfucker said a lot of things.....he's not a real Raider fan....no fan talks like he does and hopes the other team wins to justify his predictions....he's a waste product to be honest and has beenfor years

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Blazin, it's been a good long ride with you brother. Thank you for hosting this site and being so cool with it. I can't post in here with a bunch of psychos, so I'm afraid I'll be going elsewhere. I won't be screamed at by sub-human sludge.

Good luck to you with your DarkHorse venture, bro.

And goodbye to the good folks. You know who you are.

Enjoy the season. Looks like it will be better than I thought it would, so there are a lot of things to like about what's happening.

They are what I thought they were.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:10 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Blazin, it's been a good long ride with you brother. Thank you for hosting this site and being so cool with it. I can't post in here with a bunch of psychos, so I'm afraid I'll be going elsewhere. I won't be screamed at by sub-human sludge.

Enjoy the season. Looks like it will be better than I thought it would, so there are a lot of things to like about what's happening.

Not once do you ever enjoy a Raider win and it showed tonight. Never!! Your not a REAL Raider fan....just an annoyance coming up with analysis where we lose every fuckin week.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:36 pm

All Raider fans have had NOTHING to feel good about with this franchise for 15 fuckin years and we're in a position in week 9 to beat the hated Donkeys for first place and you come on here all week telling us we're losing by at least 10 points and Carr might go to the hospital and blah blah blah.....No fanbase on any forum for any team would appreciate that and you know it...this hostility shouldn't be a surprise to you at all. We all know even at 7-2 our young team is still a work in progress with many holes we never needed you to clarify that for us every fuckin week for 4 years dude.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby 790thSFS » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:13 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Blazin, it's been a good long ride with you brother. Thank you for hosting this site and being so cool with it. I can't post in here with a bunch of psychos, so I'm afraid I'll be going elsewhere. I won't be screamed at by sub-human sludge.

:lol:

What a pussy!!!! Yeah, get the fuck out!

I school this fool so hard he decides to leave..... :D

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:42 pm

790thSFS wrote:

He'll be back no doubt....He's not an Oakland Raider fan and its been obvious...he's more about making his analysis looking good to the detriment to this franchise's fortunes and us real fans.....if and when we may stumble in the remaining 7 games and or in the playoffs if we get there he'll be here with his tedious dialogue and holier than thou football expert dialogue telling us what we already know that we're weak in this position or that position or whatever and maybe next year if Reggie upgrades this position or this guy....HE GETS OFF going on here over the years after losses laughing in our faces but fronts with these plagiarized NFL analysis on why we'll lose or tank and lose 5 or 6 games in a row. The dead give away is when we win he says we're lucky and weak schedule...he makes himself obvious when he does that and he does it every fuckin week for years now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:52 pm

790thSFS wrote:

Don't make me laugh your just a convict on a weekend pass, a bean farmer holding a garden hose. The beef is with them even Del would school you! I drove off Soulpatrol, Ghost, RF34 just to name a few of the faggots that proved to be less than true men. Now finish busing the tables

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Next

Return to Smack Talk