Deadringer knows Dick!

Got beef? Let them know. If you don't have thick skin stay away...

Re: Deadringer knows Dick!

Postby bigboy3333 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:48 am

FreddieB25 wrote:
790thSFS wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:Blazin, it's been a good long ride with you brother. Thank you for hosting this site and being so cool with it. I can't post in here with a bunch of psychos, so I'm afraid I'll be going elsewhere. I won't be screamed at by sub-human sludge.

Good luck to you with your DarkHorse venture, bro.

And goodbye to the good folks. You know who you are.

Enjoy the season. Looks like it will be better than I thought it would, so there are a lot of things to like about what's happening.

:lol:

What a pussy!!!! Yeah, get the fuck out!

I school this fool so hard he decides to leave..... :D

He'll be back no doubt....He's not an Oakland Raider fan and its been obvious...he's more about making his analysis looking good to the detriment to this franchise's fortunes and us real fans.....if and when we may stumble in the remaining 7 games and or in the playoffs if we get there he'll be here with his tedious dialogue and holier than thou football expert dialogue telling us what we already know that we're weak in this position or that position or whatever and maybe next year if Reggie upgrades this position or this guy....HE GETS OFF going on here over the years after losses laughing in our faces but fronts with these plagiarized NFL analysis on why we'll lose or tank and lose 5 or 6 games in a row. The dead give away is when we win he says we're lucky and weak schedule...he makes himself obvious when he does that and he does it every fuckin week for years now.

Besides the Raiders being on top of the AFCW, Thanks to Freddie for him putting his foot all up Dead ASS.

The forum is now much better off with this ASShole gone...just maybe, new Raiders fans will join.

Freddie, you are absolutely right Dead will be back.....he's Butt hurt now, as soon as Dell promise him some Dick, then he will be all happy again. Tene ran him off before then Dell beg him to come back.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:48 am

Deadstinker is a pole smoker as well? Damn guys queer and stupid as well...I pity that motherfucker!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:38 am

I'm surprised by this extreme dislike of Dead. Maybe you guys had beefs with Dead going way back to before I was even on the forum. I always liked that he provided a lot analysis when it came to players and numbers. He always had a lot of facts to his arguments. I hope he would stay now that we are starting to win real games but the bad blood between you guys seems to be genuine. I hope things could be worked out and cooler heads could somehow prevail!!!!!!! I hoped we could come together as men and reason with each other but it may be to late for that!!!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:59 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:I'm surprised by this extreme dislike of Dead. Maybe you guys had beefs with Dead going way back to before I was even on the forum. I always liked that he provided a lot analysis when it came to players and numbers. He always had a lot of facts to his arguments. I hope he would stay now that we are starting to win real games but the bad blood between you guys seems to be genuine. I hope things could be worked out and cooler heads could somehow prevail!!!!!!! I hoped we could come together as men and reason with each other but it may be to late for that!!!!

Dead is a buzz kill and not a real Raider fan...his comments last week stating we'll lose by at least 10 points get taught a lesson and Carr might go to the hospital when that game last night was our biggest since 2002 showed he's not a fan and he gets off inciting Raider fans on here...we win last night and he had no good vibes to share as a long frustrated Raider fan...you want to know why..he's not a fan of this team. He'll be back to tell us why we lost some gameor games in the future..guys a clown!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Del » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:11 pm

All I can so about this whole situation is WOW

It's is the sad sad truth that it appears that DR really is a fucking pussy.

You really CANNOT enjoy a raider win, really, wow...

Our biggest win in ages and the second it happens all you can do whine and bitch and threaten to leave the site.

All that football IQ and not a ounch of soul.

Goodbye DR, you have been forgotten already, pussy.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Del wrote:All I can so about this whole situation is WOW

It's is the sad sad truth that it appears that DR really is a fucking pussy.

You really CANNOT enjoy a raider win, really, wow...

Our biggest win in ages and the second it happens all you can do whine and bitch and threaten to leave the site.

All that football IQ and not a ounch of soul.

Goodbye DR, you have been forgotten already, pussy.

Don't know about his football IQ because a lot of his hunches,prognosis and analysis have been copy and pasted off of football blogs and media analysis sites so he comes off as some smart football insider...he's not a fan of this team just another disguised Raider hater.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Ghost2Post » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Yo, Forbidden assclown, You haven’t driven anyone out mommas boy. Is that what you tell yourself? You really are a worthless piece of shit! Ha!! Go get stuffed already. This really is your whole life, everyday, from your moms basement. Completely attached to your self worth. Weren’t you the one always bitching about RM? Oh yeah, that was you crying like a little bitch. Haven’t heard you bitch about that in a while. You know why? Because all the FA he brought in are simply killing it. I told you you would be the last cunt waving your “sky is falling cuz RM” flag, and you were. Im still here shit-tard. Still here to chin check your stupid ass! Ha!!

Ghost2Post
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Get the fuck off this forum Ghost you fucking faggot ass!! I destroyed your gay ass and you couldn't hang toe to toe so you disappear and come back with your one post. Fuck you and Reggies fat ass. Thought you were gonna come get me? U travel the country right? I've already buried your faggot ass a million times. After 6 years we better have a good team. Reggies had almost a decade to put this team together and if it wasn't for JDR we'd still be losing withSparano you punk. Go do what you do best wrap your lips around Reggies dick you little faggot

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:57 pm

You and 790 are two scumbag pricks that should fucking die. Quit thumbing up your own post faggot

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Ghost will be back in 2 months IF the Raiders advance in playoffs. If not he'll go silent for a year. I'm begging you to comeback you gay asss liberal cunt. Let me guess your having a picnic with a bunch of nigggers in Shitcago while they gangbang your wife who you probably offered up as payment so they didn't kill your ass for being on their turf. You got zero fuckin balls you cuck faggot!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Smack Talk