Deadstinkers prediction

Got beef? Let them know. If you don't have thick skin stay away...

Re: Deadstinkers prediction

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:04 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Yet I just showed proof otherwise. Hard to be wrong when you throw out 3 or Dude I'm going to find you and slap you in the face like a bitch you retard!!! For the 5th motherfuckin time I predicted 7-9 or 8-8 last year in the same post in a few posts that's not 4-12 or 5-11 like you predicted last year. This year before the season I predicted 10-6 and I've stood by that all this season. That's not changing predictions asshole....I stood by 7-9 or 8-8 last year all year last year and I've stood by 10-6 this year before the year started and up until now. Your pessimistic motherfuckin piece of shit self has stood by 4-12 or 5-11 seasons for the last three seasons. STOP BULLSHITTING WHAT YOU'VE PREDICTED AND BULLSHITTING WHAT I PREDICTED. The reason why you devalue our wins as being lucky or weak sked is because it exceeds your expectations that you predicted and makes you look,your an assclown!!!!

Fred, it doesn't matter how many times you tell a lie, it's still a lie. You are as useless as they come on fan forums. Never a contribution, always wrong, and the nastiest little bitch because you can't even stand yourself. It's not even about me. You hate your life because life sucks for losers. Maybe you should look into some counseling.

And I promise you, you BETTER fucking hope you NEVER find me, motherfucker. Pray to God.

Our draft SUCKED ASS!!! But FA was good to us. Playoff-bound.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:11 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:Yet I just showed proof otherwise. Hard to be wrong when you throw out 3 or Dude I'm going to find you and slap you in the face like a bitch you retard!!! For the 5th motherfuckin time I predicted 7-9 or 8-8 last year in the same post in a few posts that's not 4-12 or 5-11 like you predicted last year. This year before the season I predicted 10-6 and I've stood by that all this season. That's not changing predictions asshole....I stood by 7-9 or 8-8 last year all year last year and I've stood by 10-6 this year before the year started and up until now. Your pessimistic motherfuckin piece of shit self has stood by 4-12 or 5-11 seasons for the last three seasons. STOP BULLSHITTING WHAT YOU'VE PREDICTED AND BULLSHITTING WHAT I PREDICTED. The reason why you devalue our wins as being lucky or weak sked is because it exceeds your expectations that you predicted and makes you look,your an assclown!!!!

Fred, it doesn't matter how many times you tell a lie, it's still a lie. You are as useless as they come on fan forums. Never a contribution, always wrong, and the nastiest little bitch because you can't even stand yourself. It's not even about me. You hate your life because life sucks for losers. Maybe you should look into some counseling.

And I promise you, you BETTER fucking hope you NEVER find me, motherfucker. Pray to God.

Your a pussy...I'd spit your face and walk away...you ain't worth shit you fuckin mommas boy!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:11 pm

OOOOO!!!! You guys are both capos on this forum! 790 He's the traitor on this forum just remember that. Maybe calling a sit down is in order to solve this issue. Your both reasonable men!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:OOOOO!!!! You guys are both capos on this forum! 790 He's the traitor on this forum just remember that. Maybe calling a sit down is in order to solve this issue. Your both reasonable men!

Deadstinker is a plagiarist, a liar and a pompous asshole and not a real Raider fan. No patience for motherfuckers like that. Guy comes on here every fucking day and tells us why we suck, like we don't already know that many weeks or seasons and than when we win a few he'll tell us why we still suck and we had an easy sked and or we were lucky in winning games. That sounds like a troll and not a real fan. Every fuckin Raider fan on here and anywhere knows what are weaknesses are and what might do us in, we don't need that clown reminding us every day about it. It wouldn't surprise me if we lose three of our next four or four of our next five games or worse. Penalties, defensive liabilities and poor coaching will do that to any team in this league.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:54 pm

No peace can be made then. You guys are going to the mattresses. Our team is sloppy as fuck this isn't pee wee football! I wonder what Del Rio does at practice, probly nothing he also sucks at managing the clock. He really is a meat head but he's got us to 6-2 and that's a lot better than our usual 2-6 record we usually have at this time.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:17 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:No peace can be made then. You guys are going to the mattresses. Our team is sloppy as fuck this isn't pee wee football! I wonder what Del Rio does at practice, probly nothing he also sucks at managing the clock. He really is a meat head but he's got us to 6-2 and that's a lot better than our usual 2-6 record we usually have at this time.

Forbidden I'm going to the mattresses with Lucy Mancini(she's the one Sonny boned at the wedding) and Kay Adams(Michael Corleone's wife) and Forbidden is going to sleep with the fishes with Fredo and Carlo(Connie Corleone's husband.) That's an offer I can't refuse brah!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Peace?? Are you kidding me? Freed can't keep his mouth shut about ANYTHING. Over 2400 posts, every one of which screams "Freddie/Hillary is a motherfucking idiot!! Please ridicule him mercilessly!"

And he makes it so easy by being such a fucking bottom-feeding, loud-mouthed sack of shit.

So I oblige.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:31 pm

I think going to the mattresses means going to war. It's a Sicilian message it means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:47 pm

I'm not talking about horse heads in beds or fish wrapped in newspaper. I'm talking about Freddie Hillary as Santino at the toll station.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:54 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:No peace can be made then. You guys are going to the mattresses. Our team is sloppy as fuck this isn't pee wee football! I wonder what Del Rio does at practice, probly nothing he also sucks at managing the clock. He really is a meat head but he's got us to 6-2 and that's a lot better than our usual 2-6 record we usually have at this time.

Forbidden I'm going to the mattresses with Lucy Mancini(she's the one Sonny boned at the wedding) and Kay Adams(Michael Corleone's wife) and Forbidden is going to sleep with the fishes with Fredo and Carlo(Connie Corleone's husband.) That's an offer I can't refuse brah!!!

I meant to say Deadstinker is going to sleep with the fishes not Forbidden..LOL!! drunk when I wrote that the other night. Sleeping with the fishes will be an improvement for Deadstinker....gets him out of his mom's basement and off SSI...LOL!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Smack Talk