Deadstinkers prediction

Got beef? Let them know. If you don't have thick skin stay away...

Deadstinkers prediction

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:37 pm

Re: Final 2015 season Prediction!
We might get 7 wins but I doubt it. Pretty soon someone who actually matters will go down and then our lack of depth will destroy us. We won't end up very far from my original 5-11 prediction.
by DeadRingerSat Nov 07, 2015 10:38 pm Forum: Oakland Raiders ForumTopic: Final 2015 season Prediction!Replies: 18Views: 1032

This guy comes on here everyday acting like he's the messiah or something with his predictions and he couldn't even gauge last years team's win/loss prediction. He's lying about it now...LOL!!! He predicted 5-11 during last years preseason a few times and predicted maybe 7 wins this year. I predicted 7-9 or 8-8 last year and 10-6 this year and I don't even do the research he does with matchups and every other football nerd shit he does and he still gets it wrong. All his credibility has gone to shit because now he lied about last years prediction and I found a post. Last week he said we are the worst 4-2 team in history and we're lucky to get those 4 wins because our sked was easy and we were lucky in those wins. Well we're 4-0 on the road and I don't care about the sked it isn't easy winning on the road and I don't care who the opponent is.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Deadstinkers prediction

Postby bigboy3333 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:51 pm

What was his 2016 prediction??

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:16 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:What was his 2016 prediction??

Pretty sure he said maybe 7 wins, I said 10 wins which might be a stretch I don't know. I think after the Atlanta loss he said 5 wins for this year. The guy is a compulsive liar know it all asswipe. To justify when we win he says we're lucky and the schedule is easy...blah blah blah....I don't think he's a real Raider fan just a poser. Many of his analysis have been plagiarized off of blogs and bleacher report verbatim like he copy and pasted shit mid week before games. Even obscure rumors he'll post on here and if you google it they'll be some rumor off of a blog from like one tiny obscure football blogger. The guy thinks he's like in insider informant to do with the NFL analysis, college drafts etc which he plagiarizes off of the internet and tries to take credit for it. He's a fraudster and a joke. He was exposed with that prediction I found from his posts from last year and he obviously lied about it calling me a psychopath. With all the whining and negativity about this franchise of course he'd never have an optimistic prediction for this team. So 5-11 is par for the course because that's been our record on average per season for 15 years.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:16 pm

That's not what you predicted last year, loser.

They are what I thought they were.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Del » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Why do you guys think that anyone cares?

What do you guys think your going to get outta talking shit?

You guys call yourself men? stop acting like little children my god.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:49 pm

DeadRinger wrote:That's not what you predicted last year, loser.

I predicted 7-9 or 8-8 last year and I'll find the posts when I get time later on asswipe. I predicted 10-6 this year as well. You were caught in a lie asswipe. Flip flop piece of shit!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:35 pm

DeadRinger wrote:That's not what you predicted last year, loser.
Re: The Cuts to 53

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:26 am

Freddie. Dude. Come on. You can't look at those 53 names and be happy in any way. For God's sake. I'm trying politely one last time to give you a chance to make an intelligent statement for a change.[/quote]

Dude I'm not dumb or look through rosy glasses either. This is why they play the games so we'll see what we have this year. NOBODY in the media and or most fans or NFL media nerds expects more than six wins for us. I predicted 7 or 8 wins because I'm trying to be optimistic although maybe not realistic. Hopefully some guys step up and develop and turn into ballers on this roster. NO we are not a playoff team but we can maybe turn into a REAL football team at seasons end and have pieces in place to maybe build on for next year and give some optimism going into next year. If we can go 8-8 in Gruden's rookie year in 1998 with Donald Hollas and Jeff George at QB and two years later go to the AFC championship anything can happen in the NFL. Most if not all Raider fans back than had any optimism after that 98' season that we would turn the corner and we were DEAD as a franchise for a good almost decade before the Gruden/Gannon days. We can't get any worse than we've been and I really believe we can make something happen in the coming years.

THAT'S not what I predicted last year Deadstinker? Sept 8,2015 that post states and if your read I said 7 or 8 win season. So SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ASSWIPE!!! I made an intelligent statement with the 7 or 8 win prognostication last season unlike your 5 win season prognostication.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:53 am

Uh. No, you were with Bigboy with his 9-win season at one point. AND you didn't think Crab would stick Dumbass.

FreddieB25 wrote:I like that nine win season prediction for 2015 by that writer and Andre Holmes beating out Crabtree for the other starting wide receiver slot. Something tells me Crabs doesn't even make the opening day roster.

Pffftttt.... You even went on to defend it by saying Del Rio was the reason for all that optimism.

See, what your kind does is come in and throw around 5 different numbers so when you get called out you can go back and pick one up. I can't even find the one you supposedly re-posted.

So fuck off. I don't fucking lie. Period. YOU play games, you lie, and you're wrong. All the fucking time.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:59 am

You need to go out tonight and get in a nice barroom fight to get that psychotic aggression out. Because barring years of one-on-one tutoring from someone like Andy Reid or Gruden, you will NEVER be HALF the football mind I am. Period.

I PROVE it every fucking year.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Jesus, you even lied about my prediction for this season, which is plain for all to see in another thread. You just can't help it can you? Liars lie, I guess.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Next

Return to Smack Talk